Our Client is a leader in the EdTech industry and changing the way the world learns as a whole! A simple mission Make the bets education accessible to anyone from anywhere in the world!!!! Backed by leading venture capital firms such as Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, New Enterprise Associates, GSV Capital, International Finance Corporation, Laureate Education Inc., and Learn Capital. They are prepared to jump into hyper growth in the Enterprise market. They Have an amazing culture with work life flexibility, and some of the Best Leaders in the Bay Area on their team!
- Top Compensation
- Valuable Equity
- Flexible work environment
- 401K Matching
- Unlimited PTO
- All the start up perks and cultural FUN ie. Lunch Dinner events etc.
We are looking for an experienced enterprise Demand Gen marketer who can build a scalable growth engine for Business. We have been growing rapidly in different geographies and segments, but now it’s time to bring the pieces together under a leader who knows how to synchronize all the marketing elements. The ideal person for this role will have deep experience in enterprise demand generation including digital, email, content marketing and field marketing. You will work closely with sales, product marketing, and the enterprise leadership team to craft global demand strategies that put your knowledge to work. With a team of experienced marketers, you will also need to be a leader who can inspire and develop world-class talent. We are in the sweet spot for an emerging business with the resources to support growth strategies and the freedom to test, learn, and get better. The environment is strategic, creative, data-driven and fast-moving – powered with a passion to transform lives through learning. If this sounds like an environment you’d thrive in, we’d love to hear from you!
- Develop the global acquisition strategy that integrates digital and field marketing to drive demand from the top to the bottom of the funnel.
- Own global planning, marketing results, and marketing mix optimization in partnership with your team and marketing operations.
- Manage the global content and campaign calendars to inspire and engage our audiences, in collaboration with sales, product marketing, and PR teams.
- Partner closely with business leadership to develop strategies for expanding established markets and opening new markets.
- Lead and inspire a global team of marketers.
- 6+ years of experience in demand management roles for B2B products
- 2+ years of experience managing and developing a high-performing marketing team
- Experience across field and digital marketing including event, content, email, and advertising
- Expert in developing, forecasting and managing the marketing pipeline including goals for leads and MQLs
- Ability to optimize the marketing mix using performance data and your knowledge of marketing levers
- A proven ability to develop inspiring multi-channel campaigns to grow market demand
- Experience working in non-US markets
- MBA preferred
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com