Our client is a fully funded Pre IPO leader in the Fintech Industry. We have a platform with over 200 million new active
Users and are dominating their space. Located in San Francisco. We thrive on hiring only the best tier talent and working with people that are innovative leaders. Our culture is second to none, we only hire collaborative intelligent team players!
As VP of Brand, you will develop and drive our brand marketing strategy forward to expand our reach and further our mission of empowering people to lead healthier financial lives.
The Key function of this new leader is to build and drive all new CONSUMER BRANDING! You will own all creative and media relations and be responsible for dramatically increasing Brand Awareness. Simple Gola we will become a household name.
This reports directly to the CEO and will work in Partnership with the VP of Marketing Analytics! you’ll be responsible for growing the brand marketing team, as well as working closely with the Growth and Analytics, Product, and Member Services teams to ensure the vision and voice that you developed is executed into one cohesive experience.
● Develop an overarching brand strategy and identity to drive growth and establish us as category innovator and leader; continually build and shape the perception of brand to meet business goals. Define brand voice.
● Drive brand awareness. Create and launch brand campaigns, including concepts, objectives, and execution tactics across digital and offline channels; partner with Growth to increase value of direct acquisition, content, and social efforts
● Oversee the development of Marketing / Advertising Creative (including TV ads, online ads in social media, search, etc.) with a focus on creating “winning” direct response campaigns that the Growth team can use to improve the Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC).
● Manage a team of internal marketing creative resources, including copywriters and designers, as well as external creative agencies to produce creative, winning advertisements.
● Develop relevant KPIs and measure ongoing lift from campaigns; use analytical resources to prioritize and optimize brand efforts
● Gather actionable customer insights to drive future marketing strategies and product innovation. Drive segmentation and position of features to reinforce brand strategy. Ensure consistency in our brand throughout our customer experience.
● Champion brand internally, partnering with the People team, to ensure employee culture is strong and reflective of the brand
Experience & Skills
- 10+ years In Digital Consumer Based Marketing
- 4+ years working in a successful Start up
- Fintech or Strong Consumer Marketing experience a MUST HAVE
- Experience managing large budgets and internal/external creative development
- Ability to drive Digital Media and Social Branding to the Analytics Team
- Analytical grounding and thought process in order to both prioritize opportunities and evaluate
- Highly entrepreneurial and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to focus
- Proven success in the development and successful execution of brand strategies, plans, briefs, and
What we offer:
- Very strong compensation Package + Equity
- Strong employee benefits and Bonus
- Amazing downtown Location easy commuter access
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com