Our Client is a leader in the EdTech industry and changing the way the world learns as a whole! A simple mission Make the bets education accessible to anyone from anywhere in the world!!!! Backed by leading venture capital firms such as Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, New Enterprise Associates, GSV Capital, International Finance Corporation, Laureate Education Inc., and Learn Capital. They are prepared to jump into hyper growth in the Enterprise market. They Have an amazing culture with work life flexibility, and some of the Best Leaders in the Bay Area on their team!
- Top Compensation
- Valuable Equity
- Flexible work environment
- 401K Matching
- Unlimited PTO
- All the start up perks and cultural FUN ie. Lunch Dinner events etc.
As an SEO Manager, you will assist the Head of SEO in day-to-day management and long-term projects related to organic search programs. You will cover all three aspects of SEO: content, technical, and link optimizations. You are passionate about creating high-value content that earns high-quality backlinks, while ensuring crawl efficiency to make our websites friendly to search engines. You will be collaborating with Partnerships, Product, and Engineering teams to optimize/create content throughout websites, while working with other Marketing and PR team members to execute on link building. Technical SEO experience and skills, such as scripting, data mining, and automation, are required for this role.
We are seeking a talented and highly motivated SEO Manager who is excited about advancing our mission to provide universal access to the world’s best education. You are a strategic thinker and have a go-getter mentality. In addition, you are eager to learn and develop new skills, including technical skills, and feel comfortable working in a performance-driven environment, while maintaining a strong sense of team and collaboration.
- Analyze internal unstructured and structured data to identify opportunities, both short and long-term.
- Analyze the current keyword universe and identify keyword/content gaps.
- Perform technical audit (log file analysis, site crawl, etc.) to maintain optimal crawl efficiency.
- Audit and perform backlink analysis to maintain a diverse and healthy link profile.
- Work with stakeholders to improve the quality of existing pages.
- Generate SEO performance reports that synthesize data across multiple web properties and inform stakeholders about the health of the SEO program.
- Evangelize SEO to elevate awareness and to develop/promote a SEO mindset within cross-functional teams.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Engineering, Product, Content Strategies, Partnerships, etc. and innovate the SEO program.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices in SEO, Content Marketing, and Digital Marketing and share out the learning with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams.
- 4+ years of managing and leading SEO initiatives with demonstrated results in a similar role
- Strong understanding of search engines and link structure of the Web
- Solid understanding of on-page optimization best practices and techniques
- Deep understanding of keyword research process to identify opportunities
- Experience with managing relationships with external websites, building lead lists, and successfully acquiring backlinks
- Proficient in writing meta description and writing product description in English language. Experience in content marketing is a plus
- Excellence in managing large amounts of data with the ability to interpret and extract meaningful insights. Operational knowledge of Excel formula or SQL required
- Strong understanding of web markup, including HTML, CSS, and Schema
- Experience in testing hypotheses to discover which optimization techniques work for different websites
- Expert-level knowledge of Google Search Console and other analytic/research tools, such as Google Analytics, Conductor, SEMRush, or equivalent
- Passion for education is a plus
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org