We are a global behavioral and cognitive analytics firm driving outcomes for clients using our proprietary products and analytical tools.
We have delivered $80 billion USD in incremental revenue for clients in over 1000+ engagements to date, across industries and geographies by applying our Marketing, Customer Experience & Engagement and Operations products.
Our behavioral analytics engine to build a SaaS based Experience Measurement and Management Platform for Customers, Brands, Products and Talent across their entire lifecycle. Uncovering expectations will help organizations significantly improve customer/ talent/ brand/product experience thereby driving enhanced engagement and ROI. Our advanced technology and analytics product features will disrupt the $20+ billion fast-growing Customer and Employee Experience market globally.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior Digital Marketing Director to join an organization who specialize in cutting edge data analytics software.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Evolving and scaling digital web presence including SaaS, PaaS and corporate offerings.
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO, Affiliate Marketing and marketing automation/lead generation to develop and manage digital marketing campaigns with strong ability to analyze and advise on improvements
- Developing strategic paid advertising proposals that include: goals, campaign strategies, recommended tactics, budgets, and timelines
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital campaigns against established goals (ROI and KPIs). Track, measure, and report on all programs, monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns and sharing results, insights and best practices
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness
- Creating and implementing paid media strategies that drive business value
- Managing media agency relationships and subsequent performance
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Creating paid campaigns on social media platforms
- Maintaining consistent brand messaging throughout all platforms
- Creating email blast/shot campaigns to target key customers
- Assisting in improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company websites
- 6+ years’ experience in a performance marketing function for a high-growth consumer tech company
- Commercial experience with a qualification in Digital Marketing or other elated marketing/digital discipline
- Experience building and scaling different acquisition channels, across online and offline
- Strong, established relationships with some of the major digital channel partners (Google, Facebook, et al)
- Hands on experience with robust marketing technology platforms and how to best utilize (e.g. data feeds,)
- Work effectively with Marketing, Product Managers and cross functional teams to ensure team focus on the highest valued and priority initiatives
- Can work collaboratively and able to listen and communicate professionally on behalf of yourself and design colleagues
- An adaptable team player
- Experience working within an Agile Framework with technology teams
- Cross location work experience
- Strong analytical and logical reasoning capabilities
- Great customer facing skills – the ability to push-back, challenge, make recommendations and suggestions
- Experience around creating user-stories, wireframing etc.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org