Vice President – Sales
Join our fast-growing startup in San Francisco and create results working alongside a seasoned, dedicated group of entrepreneurs. Our client is a SF Based tech start-up revolutionizing real-time point of Purchase financing on the spot for SMB markets. They have over 100 clients just in California in just one vertical, and have targeted several other verticals that are in need of their product. Bottom line their product provides SMB business the ability to dramatically close more deals on the spot providing an immediate boost in ROI. You will get the opportunity to work side-by-side with talented, really smart people who have already cut their chops at big companies and already had successful exits in previous companies.
Are you ready to put your business acumen to work at a super-charged company destined for success? Do you work with customers strategically and execute nimbly? Can you Grow and Scale a national market??
Excited to build a business and run the Americas Sales operations alongside seasoned entrepreneurs and talented professionals? This rare opportunity may be for you.
Who we are looking for:
As the Vice President of Sales, you’ll be responsible for leading sales in the America. Successes require you to drive a transparent, repeatable, scalable sales process that grows and deepens our engagement with key SMB verticals.
We have the heart, soul, and work-ethic of a start-up, along with significant business momentum and measurable success. We believe in hiring talented people from companies they have scaled and successful startups who are focused on delivering results. This is a billion-dollar market and we will go from 0-60 fast and have funding to do it. We have a tremendous opportunity to build a global business from the ground up and look for – if this excites you too, then lets chat!
This position reports to the CEO and is based in San Francisco, California.
Your area of responsibility:
We expect the VP of Sales to provide strategic thinking, industry insights, managerial skills, and a can-do attitude that delivers against their objectives. S/he will provide both long-term leadership and vision and participate daily in the company’s sales activities. This includes visiting customers, managing the Americas sales team, developing CRM processes, contract negotiation, proposal and bid management, and Building teams to attach new markets.
- Work with the CEO and executive team to develop and execute a scalable revenue plan for America, grow current markets and identify new markets.
- Own and deliver the revenue targets for the Americas by building and managing the sales team and sales activities across different market segments.
- Develop and nurture a team of Sales managers sales techniques and strategies to acquire new customers, develop existing accounts
- Contribute to the sales culture and provide the strategic vision, direction and customer insights for the sales team globally
- Actively working with across departments such as customer success, support, engineering, and product management to deliver exceptional customer experience performance.
- Consistently meet customer-facing Service Level Agreements
- Continuously achieve the companies sales metrics.
What We’re Looking For
- Minimum 10 years of experience in sales, preferably in SaaS, IoT, high-tech, or Fintech. Previous start-up experience and demonstrated ability to work in a high growth environment is ideal. Must be able to Scale
- Must be able to oversee the management of a high volume of accounts at all levels: SMB; Mid Market
- Experience successfully working with SMB executives and identifying a customer’s pain point and selling innovative solution that addresses that need
- Ability to grow new markets and Hire and build a world class sales team
- Possesses a strong management presence and leadership ability
- Solid knowledge of CRM and ERP tools
- Track record in hiring, building and managing high performance, metrics-driven teams.
- Strong business and technical product acumen: understanding of software and hardware development and how it impacts customer’s
- A leader and proactive ‘Can Do’ person – you take full ownership of your responsibilities. You are energetic, organized, self-motivated, and as ambitious as we are. You know how to organize yourself and can prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Languages & Communication: Exceptional written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to create processes, policies and standard operating procedures.
- Energetic, self-motivated, with a strong propensity towards teamwork and success in complex business environments and the trait to own up to successes and failures alike.
- Bachelor’s degree in business field preferred. MBA a plus.
- Motivation – You are highly interested in the latest technology and being at the forefront of Industry developments.
What we offer:
- Full-time employment in a highly dynamic and innovative environment with cutting edge technology
- PREMIUM Compensation depends on experience and skill level.
- Work with a highly engaged and motivated team across the world
Most importantly we work hard play hard and have a lot of fun!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com